Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 07:48:34 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 8:24:57 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
One thing, Gene - I would urge you to do some testing on fade
resistance. I had a color print up on my board, in indirect light, that
has faded to a shocking degree in an astoundingly short amount of time.
I realize the HP paper choice is very limited - although the papers are
excellent in terms of both feel and appearance - but from what I gather,
to get the fade resistance, you need to use those papers or structurally
similar papers.

BD
I have noticed this with some papers.  Lately I tired some Printworks paper,
and it seems to be holding up pretty well.  The HP and Canon papers are OK,
but the shine on the glossy papers has a funny look to it, so I have not
been
using them much.

Gene