Subject: [Leica] Slobodan Dimitrov's Website
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Feb 26 21:13:48 2005

Nice site. Though I'm not a fan of that thumbnail style. I believe it was
ricecracker's (?) site where I first saw it.

Looking through your portraits reminds me how I have recently begun to like
the square format more, though I have nothing that shoots it!

I changed the subject cause it's not about those M42 lenses anymore ;-)

Dennis

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] M42 lenses)