Subject: [Leica] M42 lenses
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Feb 26 07:00:40 2005

Just might be tempted to do that. I've been mulling an 85mm for podium
work. But I'm just as interested in different optical signatures for
it. I have the last generation Elmarit-R which I've used with 'the'
adapter for digital shooting.
I've finally got a site up. Still needs work, and Leica shooting on it.
http://sdimitrovphoto.com/
S. Dimitrov