Subject: [Leica] Shots in the Met
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Feb 25 21:04:24 2005

Hard for me to define but I like the one with the woman in it best.

I think there is a relationship between the statue and the people, but I
think different people may see it different ways (the relationship)

Dennis

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)
Message from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)