Subject: [Leica] Shots in the Met
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 26 08:33:21 2005

I think the reason it doesn't really work is that you can't see what's
in the kid's hand...I didn't know if it was a video game device, digital
camera, or what...Good idea, but the imagery wasn't quite there...

As to comments...I often feel the same frustration. My inclination is to
comment when I a., think a photo is particularly good, or interesting;
or b., when I think that the person really wants what I hope is
constructive criticism, as opposed to simply being told that the snaps
of little Kristy and
Skipper remind me of the best work of HCB - which I really believe is
what most people want. ;-)