Subject: [Leica] Re: Last film on earth
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Wed Feb 23 17:05:39 2005

At 03:49 PM 2/23/2005, David Mason wrote:

>I really don't claim to not be stupid... but I don't understand this
>part of your post at all.
>

>I really like Neopan 1600 and would be sad to see it go.
>

>Dave

HUH? It's perfectly clear! Mark said Today's Tri-X is not the Tri-X we grew
up with. They did a makeover a year or so ago (new plant) and goofed on the
recipe. So we should call it anything but Tri-X.

:-)

JB

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re: Last film on earth)
Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Last film on earth)