Subject: [Leica] Re: Porsche and Leica
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Feb 23 02:07:34 2005

Can you imagine the noise at a shareholders' meeting if there was a
LHSA/LUG buyout?  Half would want to put Leica back to where is was
when making 'the last decent body - the M3' and the other half would be
screaming for autofocus, carbon fibre and wireless.

But there never was a better time to organise a buyout by customers.
The internet makes it possible.  Are there any examples, of a buyout by
customers/fans, not just by employees?

Rick.