Subject: [Leica] Last film on earth
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Feb 23 02:22:41 2005

Velvia for me.  Will the demand for reversal film from the medium and
large format crowd, for landscapes, be an influence?  I'm hoping so.

Examples of archaic pursuits that are well supported by industry:

oil painting;
black powder shooting;
vinyl records and turntables;
restoring old jeeps;
bowhunting;
knitting;
sewing;
walking;
handwriting;
snail-mailing
sailing;

others?

I think film photography stands a chance of surviving.  More than a
chance.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] ...And Some Crafts Just Aren't Supported)