Subject: [Leica] ...And Some Crafts Just Aren't Supported
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed Feb 23 04:00:27 2005

One craft that is not presently well supported is bookbinding.  We
always have to recycle old tools that are no longer made.  It is perhaps
fortunate that the number of binders diminishes rather than grows so
that there are tools enough...some preserved from the Sixteenth
Century...for all.

Buzz Hausner