Subject: [Leica] Morgans
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct)
Date: Sun Feb 20 19:47:21 2005

Hello Joseph

Find your Morgan and I will ship it to your door in HK - as for repairs - I
shipped an old RR back to Crewe for repairs and it came back nearly 8 months
later to the entire satisfaction of the owner. It seems RR did more than
just CLA..

Just fyi I used to handle brand new Aston Martins and other
English uppish cars for the Brunei market in my time.

Let me know when you find one - it will be my pleasure to handle something
for you for change

Best regards

Joseph Low