Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica sightings
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Sun Feb 20 11:33:48 2005

I saw three "M" Leicas in Central Park on Thursday, but the park was not
that crowded.  Lots of Japanese stuff, lots of digital, at least two or
three manual SLRs but I wasn't counting.  Also saw an x-pan (and wished I
had one) and a few medium formats, including one film hassie.  No TLR.  I
had my Ikonta 6x9 and an M5 not included in the above count.  I have my
kids' pics back from their point&shoots.  Hope mine come out as good.

Max