Subject: [Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Feb 18 19:59:15 2005

Smallish, elegantly designed body. RF focusing. Smallish, excellent,
interchangable prime
lenses. Great build quality.

If other companies (Zeiss?) will deliver these goods in a sustained
(that means digital at
some point) fashion into the future, I guess I don't really care about
Leica. But right now,
Leica delivers the goods described above.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica Solms LUG LHSA Buyout)