Subject: [Leica] NOW R-D1 vs Fuji 400/800
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct)
Date: Mon Feb 14 01:02:32 2005

Your reasoning entirely logical, understandable and acceptable. But for a
>US$2000 piece to malfunction and requiring returns to manufacturer smacks
of poor QC and
inferior finish.

If CV/Epson wants the 'new' consumers to take them seriously - they should
pay attention to QC

It is strange though - that a thoroughly Japanese made product should
manifest flaws in its early days.

The ghost of Demmings must be turningn restlessly.

Joseph / Singapore