Subject: [Leica] New pictures - not PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Feb 10 01:16:31 2005

Frank,

I disagree.

Down here on the edge of the hills we get seem either to get a sheet of grey
(as
it is today and most days at this time of the year) or it's clear. It's a
sort
of micro-climate. It's the same effect that you get at Goodwood. How many
times
have you driven down wondering about the weather and then as you cross the
South
Downs, voila! Similar thing with ther Isle of Purbeck.

Peter