Subject: [Leica] New pictures - not PAW
From: joechan888 at ntlworld.com (Joseph Chan)
Date: Wed Feb 9 15:34:20 2005

Hi Peter,

I live not far from you on the Surrey / Hampshire border. Your photos have
inspired me to get out and take more landscape shots (though I'm sure that
inspiration will dissipate soon). The trouble I have is that I find we very
rarely get the clouds, in the south east, that GeeBee gets further up north.

I like the boathouse and dog pictures best. The first three look flat and
underexposed to me. I've been trying out mu Summitar recently but I've only
just developed the films and not got round to scanning them yet.

Regards,

Joe Chan