Subject: [Leica] New pictures - not PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Feb 9 14:29:40 2005

All,

I decided to gather together some of my photos from various rolls together
for
my own amusement - and hopefully for yours too:

Near us the Surrey Hills end and face South towards the South Downs. This is
Hascombe Down taken in the late afternoon last weekend. f11 1/100th Summitar
BW400CN

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/HascombeDown20050206

These three hawthorn trees stand together at the top of one of the local
walks.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/Threetrees20050206

f11 1/100th Summitar BW400CN

Not far away is the Hurtwood a wood extending over three or four hills where
"hurts" (ie bilberries) grow wild on the woodland floor. Near the top, close
a Bronze Age fort is this pond:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/ThePondintheHurtwood20050131

f16 1/60th Summitar BW400CN

These impressive beeches just grabbed my attention while returning from
archery
practice. Behind the bank is a large part of London's water supply in a huge
reservoir

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/QuicksTrees20050210

f16 1/500 Summitar BW 400CN

I like the calm of the water by this boat house:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/Boathouse20041124

And last, but not least, The Dog at the end of a (not so) long walk and
another
misty evening

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album28/Mimi

If they interest you or please you, good. Comments are as always welcome.

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from joechan888 at ntlworld.com (Joseph Chan) ([Leica] New pictures - not PAW)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] New pictures - not PAW)