Subject: [Leica] Re: Cape Cod Winter Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 7 17:10:17 2005

Eric - I got really interested in the contrast between the snow, sand
and sun.  Summer light, but snow on the beach.  Glad to hear those
shots worked for you at some level.  I had hoped to be able to make
the snow in the sunset shot more apparent, but couldn't find a way to
do it without ruining the brilliance of the sunset.  It is a cliche,
I fear, but once in a while, the hey,...

Thanks for commenting.

(snip)