Subject: [Leica] Cape Cod Winter Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 7 09:41:40 2005

You all have certainly been prolific over the weekend.  I don't pay
attention to the LUG for two days and come back only to find more
than 60 messages to read.  While I do that, here's my contribution
for the week.

We had brilliant, cloudless sunshine on Saturday, the first in a long
time, so I went looking for light and color while I was visiting
friends on the Cape.

These are all from my Digilux 2 at ASA 100 in Aperture Priority Mode.

I found this splash of light on a sidewalk:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000826_3_web.

Two shots on the beach, reminders that we still have a way to go
before summer arrives:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000835_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000832_web.

And, finally, three shots taken just for the sheer joy of the color.
The first two are variants on the same theme.  Anyone who went to the
last Leica meeting should recognize the location.  The first is more
complex than the second.  I like the the red lights in the scene, but
others might find them distracting.  Let me know which you prefer.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000938_web

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000939_web.

And, a cold sunset that looks like anything but that.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000945_web.

Comments, criticisms, and wild flights of enthusiasm always welcome.
--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA