Subject: [Leica] Sydney Harbour Bridge: PAW 6
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 6 21:19:43 2005

Hi Alastair,

I love big bridges and find them difficult to photograph. Of the four
images you posted, I actually like the last one best, but would prefer a
different viewpoint. Unfortunately, the viewpoint I prefer might get you
run over or arrested, and we need you around ;-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands