Subject: [Leica] Critique & comments:
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 5 14:19:21 2005

At 02:15 PM 2/5/2005, you wrote:
>I admire people like Ted who actually take the time to comment
>(constructively) on many more images than I do.
>Nathan

Ted is my hero and a wonderful teacher.  He was always able to make
constructive comments about every photo that was submitted for the Leica
Seminars.  That's thousands of photos over the years!  He is amazing.  And
he could do it without hurting anybody's feelings.  And everybody learned
from his comments.

I can comment on whether I like a photo or not, but I can't always tell you
why.  That's no help, I know, so I usually end up not commenting much.

Thank God for Ted!!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP