Subject: [Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)r
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 5 07:48:57 2005

At 12:37 AM 2/5/2005, you wrote:
>What's the "gray balancer" again?
>
>I thought that was for printing quad tones.

There is a gray balancer for the Epson 2200 but that's not the one I
mean.  This is the one I'm talking about:

http://www.pixelgenius.com/color/

Everything put out by the Pixel Geniuses is great.

>I think I'd adjust my "fade filter for life" for about 30 percent!

Maybe that's why we lose our memories as we get older.  A built-in fade
filter!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com