Subject: [Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)r
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 4 21:32:39 2005

> I agree and I love the fade feature.  I use it all the time.  I just put up
> those two extremes because I think either one looks o.k. isolated, but when
> you put them together you see just how blue one is and how red the other
> one is.  I sometimes think I've got somebody's skin tone just right until I
> compare it to a photo I balanced earlier.  That's why I like the gray
> balancer.  It makes everything neutral and then I can adjust from there.
>
> We do need a fade filter for life.  I can think of many times when it would
> have come it handy!!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> www.tinamanley.com

There's that "match Picture" thing which I tried once on it didn't work.
I'm sure it really works.

What's the "gray balancer" again?

I thought that was for printing quad tones.

I think I'd adjust my "fade filter for life" for about 30 percent!

60 I'd like to redo.
That's not meant to sound depressing.

... But is.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers) ([Leica] FS Friday)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)r)