Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Feb 3 09:54:38 2005

Let me assure you that the 'Dad knows nothing' philosophy is equally strange
to us! The extended family is very, very important in most Asian countries
that I know of, and as such the consent of the family is an important
consideration in major decisions in one's life.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India