Subject: [Leica] Quiz time....
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Feb 3 09:48:46 2005

As an Indian let me say that this is very common - everyone wants their kids
to have a professional degree in engineering/medicine/accountancy etc., so
that they get a good job, and as said below guarantee economic security,
very often not for the student alone, but the entire family. The stakes are
very much larger here.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India