Subject: [Leica] Thanks to BD and John Szarkowski
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Feb 20 19:32:01 2005

The guy who got it right was Charlie Parker, the great jazz musician,  who
said that you have to learn all that needs to be learnt about your musical
instrument, and then forget all that you have learnt & play.

The subconcious will then take over, full time.

Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India