Subject: [Leica] VueScan
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Thu Jan 27 18:02:50 2005

You gather all the R,G,B and IR channel data you can from your slide or
negative, stash it away onto disk and then tweak and twiddle post scan
processing variables without having to physically rescan film again. It is
Vuescan's most powerful and confusing feature.
Files can be jinormus* (often near 50mb per 35mm frame at full res).

Eric

*How does one spell that? Pretty large anyway..