Subject: [Leica] VueScan
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jan 27 16:02:09 2005

It's the equivalent of shooting in digital raw mode. You scan to disk w/ as
much unaltered info as possible. Then later on you can scan the image back
applying whatever changes you want to try.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] VueScan)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] VueScan)