Subject: [Leica] A Proud owner of an Epson R-D1 camera w/ 3 Leica lenses.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jan 27 15:58:08 2005

3/4 of a million?! Chris meant he is living in card board box!! :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] A Proud owner of an Epson R-D1 camera w/ 3 Leica lenses.)
Message from lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] A Proud owner of an Epson R-D1 camera w/ 3 Leica lenses.)