Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jan 25 10:26:44 2005

In re the 'outliving me' remark -
I think that what we forget is that the Leica Ms are not just "well
built," they are way 'over-built.' And yes, a camera like a Bessa R2,
that is not used by a war photographer or someone banging it to hell on
daily newspaper assignments, may well outlive its owner. Even if that
owner is on the youngish side. ;-)