Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Jan 24 03:40:25 2005

Same thing here - have a IIIf RD - apart from the flash synch not much
difference - love the camera - feels real good in the  palm of your hand and
is easy handled - need to get used to two things - 1. there is one finder
for distance and one for composing ! but worst of all 2. the Film loading -
that is troublesome !! Lens wise you could go for old ones - I like the
collapsable 50 mm elmar but as far as I know there is a newer line form
Cosina Voigtl?nder - please correct me if I am wrong
Ruben