Subject: [Leica] A word on doomed Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 22 15:42:23 2005

John Collier asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] A word on doomed Ted

> Ted,
> > Is your house still there? Do you now have ocean front property?
> > Hope you found everything was fine when you got back!<<<<<<<<,

Hi John,
Yep the old homestead was still standing as the grandson's kept an eye on
it, besides we're on high ground so need not worry about the rain and flood
water. Unfortunately others were not so lucky.

Although for those interested we did this day lay the keel for the new
"Noah's Ark II" just in case. ;-) We are at the moment taking orders for
port or starboard suites for those wishing to sail off to distant lands
where girls with pretty smiles in hula skirts welcome all! ;-)  :-)  Oh yeah
and they're all as photogenic as all get out! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] A word on doomed Ted; now posh suites)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A word on doomed digital-)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] A word on doomed Ted)