Subject: [Leica] Albums
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:18:11 2005

Hi vroger,

I've used Shutterfly for calendars and notecards, but not a coffee table
book.  At least for the calendars, the default is that the pix start out
cropped, which I also found very odd.  But you can change that...I don't
remember how, but if you poke around the options I'm sure you can figure it
out.  By the way, I've used several places for calendars, and shutterfly
makes the best I've seen.  Many of my family xmas presents this year were
shutterfly calendars!

I've used mypublisher.com for a coffee table book, which I'm told now has
icc profiles available.  You can control the layout/cropping very precisely
yourself.  Might be a little more expensive than shutterfly, but not orders
of magnitude.

Good luck,
Aaron