Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW #3: Tranquil Reflection...and a LUG close encounter
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 17 07:48:05 2005

Hi Folks,

Nothing too dramatic this week, just a quiet little pic.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_03/index.html

Best,
Aaron

PS--A few minutes after taking this shot I wandered into my favorite local
coffee house, M6 slung over my shoulder.  A man sitting in the corner
noticed the camera and gesticulated for me to turn so he could see what it
was.  I swung around, he saw the Leica and said "You're not Aaron, are
you?"  It was none other than the LUG's own Dave Mason, who I had never run
into in our small part of the world, despite several near misses at local
events.  Nice to finally meet you, Dave!

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW #3: Tranquil Reflection...and a LUG close encounter)