Subject: [Leica] Albums
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Sun Jan 16 10:32:47 2005

Hi All:
When my son recently got married he made up gift
albums from his "all digital" professionally
phtographed wedding which he presented from an on line
company called "Shutterfly". He thought this would be
a great way for me to produce a coffee table book of
my photos and I agree. I went on line, uploaded a
group of photos and started the ordering process. To
my horror, the company apparently crops the photos
randomly. Totally unacceptable. I wonder is there a
more professional on line company out there which
would not crop the photos- but is commercial enough to
be relatively reasonable in cost? -vroger

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Albums)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Albums)