Subject: [Leica] r3 shutter is stuck?
From: Roger.R.Parent at Hitchcock.ORG (Roger R. Parent)
Date: Tue Jan 11 17:30:29 2005

Help Please.

I'm new to the group and have just experienced a problem with my very first
(finally) Leica camera.  I have a R3.  When I tested the timer, the shutter
never released and now the camera is just "stuck".  The spot meter no longer
works, the shutter won't release, the film advance lever moves but seems to
be disconnected from the film spool.  Please tell me there's a simple fix.
I haven't even loaded film in this thing yet.

Thank you,

Roger

Replies: Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] r3 shutter is stuck?)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] r3 shutter is stuck?)