Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 9 19:15:34 2005

Robert,
The DR will mount and work correctly on any M camera.  Ah, you want to
use the close range on a M6TTL.  For that you will have to remove the
small pin on the back of the goggles that mate with the older M top deck
height.

So if you have collectable DR then I would not recommend removing the
pin.  Otherwise, a steady hand and a small jeweler's screwdriver and you
can remove the pin and enjoy a quite lovely lens.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com