Subject: [Leica] Film flattening
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 9 17:21:56 2005

Lew,
There is no practical solution to your problem.  The emulsion when dry
is able to pull the backing into the curl you describe.  You might try
wetting each strip in photoflo and then drying with a weight on the end.

Before you throw away the film, try another roll but do not dry so far.
If a modest amount of humidity does the trick then the film will be
useful.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com