Subject: [Leica] Media Life--NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Jan 9 17:31:30 2005

That maybe so. But, everything around that bit of information has been
changing. Every time I open that file something happens, for better or
for worse. The hardware and software are constantly changing,
contributing their confluent shock waves to the files. The files have
been moved to three computers, each with a different OS.
I'm glad for your certitude, because I suspect that's all that will be
left over time.
S. Dimitrov