Subject: [Leica] BESSA r3a OR M7
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 3 16:23:54 2005

Then let me be politically incorrect <g>. You can buy a Hexar RF
Titanium limited edition with 50/1.2 lens from B&H Photo for $2499. If
you consider that the lens alone is worth the price (and I know that
some of you won't but it's a good lens), then you are getting an
autoexposure M-mount camera with motordrive for free.

Jeffery Smith