Subject: [Leica] BESSA r3a OR M7
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Mon Jan 3 16:06:10 2005

Luis,

Karen's suggestion that you "split the difference" referred to cost. It is
not half way in terms of functionality. In fact, with the ZI option you lose
no functionality whatsoever as you do with the option of the R3A (no 28 or
35 mm framelines & shorter base length). If you weren't looking for a
cheaper solution, why consider the R3A at all?

I thought that Karen's proposal was rather an elegant solution: i.e. don't
go so far in cutting costs & thereby lose features; only go half as far in
cutting costs & lose no features. I have no idea what this has to do with
"political correctness."

Cheers,
Bill

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BESSA r3a OR M7)