Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Mon Jan 3 07:47:27 2005

I "know" pretty much what you know, but I lack the experience with incident
meters to see what would actually work out best for a series of slides.  I
understand your point about getting a proper reflective reading and then
keeping constant exposure within a given lighting situation.  I'm also aware
that if a major part of the subject detail is highlight (e.g., white bird),
then one might want to decrease the incident or middle grey exposure
recommendation by half to whole stop, especially for slide film.

I'm not a zonie, but I probably use the concepts when I meter light sand and
then open up a stop or stop-and-a-half from the meter recommendation.

Thanks very much for your input.

Julian