Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Jan 2 19:04:18 2005

I admit I am a newbie to the list and Leicas. This AE thing amazes me - has
no one used a brand, any brand, other than Leica for the last 20 years or
so? I started using aperture priority autoexposure in a Nikon F3 in the
early 1980s, and still do, on the same camera, and it still hardly ever goes
wrong. I got two each of the IIIf and M3 at an estate sale. The M3 is pretty
easy getting used to, but the IIIf, I must admit, is a bit of a struggle...
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India