Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss lenses compared against Leica
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Dec 23 07:32:48 2004

Well, Karen, it might behoove you to note that I was responding to a
post that described a 50 1.4  Planar. The post may have been in error,
but it was that to which I was responding. And while we're discussing
thorns in sides, note that you were the one who originally posted the
summary of the review discussing the virtues of the Zeiss lenses, and
the one who made the cost comparisons - since we're talking about
thorns. :-)

*note the smiley.