Subject: [Leica] New Zeiss lenses compared against Leica
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Dec 22 12:03:52 2004

I am aware of that, Feli - I am also aware, as are you, that they can
put any label they want on something, yet it can be radically changed
from the original design. I may well be completely wrong - but I
seriously doubt that given the major push Zeiss is making, they're going
to put out a 50 1.4 that isn't the equal of the latest Leica M lens. But
as I said, I may be very wrong.