Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Dec 20 07:22:03 2004

If I may interject two thoughts here -
1. After making that first cut - and after waiting - file ALL the negs;
2. Same goes for digital. Save EVERYTHING that is not grossly under or
over exposed, blurred beyond hope, or similarly out of focus.

If people would treat digital files with the same slavish respect they
show their negatives, the future of digital images wouldn't be in doubt.
Yes, you will have to update media and restore them from time to time.
But so what. Just save the same things, and re-save them every so often.
It's neither rocket science nor particularly heaving lifting.

B. D.