Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography (was Scantily Clad Women)
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Tue Dec 14 12:03:20 2004

Thanks for the tip Graham. I didn't think about mail being rejected
because of Spam in the title. Bit of a steep learning curve with all
this.

There is such a mixture in this set, I now think too much, that I will
delete a few as soon as I can. Perhaps too much to absorb. However, I'm
glad to see something for different tastes, or should I say ages! :-)

Cheers, Matt

http://homepage.mac.com/mattmorgan1/PhotoAlbum6.html