Subject: [Leica] Scantily Clad Women - Not Spam
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Mon Dec 13 17:34:39 2004

Thanks Chandos. Yes, I hadn't considered the index loading time. I'm
just about to leave for work (here in Western Australia), so I'll have
to create the extra pages this evening.

Apologies to the 'dial-ups'! (Do we have a survey of how many of us are
on broadband?)

Yep, the 'missing boot' annoys me as well. But I guess that's the
nature of grab shots on the street. I'm more about image and story than
technical quality. Some of the 'rough' Harlem shots are me walking with
the camera in my palm facing away from me :ie I'm shooting backwards in
an effort to grab anything. In these situations, which are often just
instinct stuff, quality is secondary and getting a perfectly
posed/framed shot is very hard.

I would have been thrown out of the Skimpy Show if I'd been caught with
a camera, so I'm not even looking in the same direction when I take the
shots.

Cheers, Matt