Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Wed Dec 8 09:16:37 2004

Rick Dykstra wrote:

> I really want it to be good.  Really, really good.
So
> that I don't have reservations about buying one.

No doubt the gnomes of Solms have precisely that same
fearful desire, hence the delays until they're sure
they've got it really, really good enough for a
faithful customer like you, Rick.

Ted Grant wrote:

> or are flailing around lost in a world of yesterday
> while the space age speed of other companies     >
past them by completely.

Yes, but is that their fault, or the fault of the
opinion-spinners in this world of today who have
identified space age speeds as a necessary positive?

I wonder...  Particularly as some of the LUG is now
engaged in a discussion of the pleasures of the AC
Cobra, a vehicle quite delightfully primitive by the
standards of today's supercars.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS)