Subject: [Leica] Gene's visit to Poland
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Dec 1 07:51:59 2004

Mike

Thanks for the link to the Krakow photos.  We are really ready to get
traveling, as this is our first really big vacation in a long time.  Yes
the winter is probably not the ideal time, but it is the most convenient
for us at this time.  Still I hear the Christmas holidays are a good time
to be there also.  Now if only the Dollar to Euro value was better... ;-)
Although Poland is not on the Euro yet, but do not know how the Dollar
stacks up to the Polish Zloty.

Gene

Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
11/30/2004 09:30 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Leica] Gene's visit to Poland

Gene,

Krakow is an absolutely magical place!  The churches are stunning and it
is just a fantastic place to walk around in.  December should be cool,
but less crowded.  We went in June, 2002
http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/europe/krakow.html

You are taking the right approach.  We were guided by a former LUGger,
Stanislaw Stawowy, who made sure we saw a lot on our short stay.  Having
someone who knows the territory and language makes a huge difference.
We would love to go back.

Mike D