Subject: [Leica] Ferry Trip
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Wed Dec 1 05:19:36 2004

And the same is true on both sides of the continent - a couple of months ago
we spent three weeks driving up the cost of Maine - including a ferry
excursion to Vinalhaven Island - and into Canada, where we took the boat out
to Grand Manan and back, then across from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia, from
Nova Scotia to Prince Edward Island, and the real ocean voyage from PEI out
to the Magdalen Islands.  I shot b&w with a Leica IIIa.  No security
problems - as far as I could see, no security at all...

Richard